Monday, March 20, 2006

Flow on a Bike


Monday morning. So many people riding a bicycle. I left home on time, so I took my time having a good look around. Right now the sun is shining, but it didn't look like that this morning. One of the wonderful things about living in a Dutch city, is the diversity of bicycles you get to see. Black bikes and blue ones, but yellow, purple, and olive are not uncommon other colors. Old ones, new ones. Dutch bikes yes, but also Swedish, French and American. All terrain bikes, city bikes, touring bikes, racing bikes even bikes you can lie on and still get ahead. Usually I am in hurry at that time. Focused on the place I'm driving to, instead of focusing on where I am, which is on the road and on my bike. A dedicated biker sooner or later ends up in a state of flow. It happened to me on a Monday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home