Thursday, January 26, 2006

Winter Blues


In winter, sometimes i get to feel like a kind of caveman. You leave home, and its dark. You get back and its dark again. But do you think I'm going to complain about that? I'm not. I help myself by starting to think about Northern Sweden, about Archangel and about Murmansk. If you tend to get depressed about a little darkness, then these are places you should really try thinking about. People there seem to be living in total darkness for about four or five months. That's at least what I heard, or read somewhere. In any case. Just the thought that I'm not there, cheers me up. The trick is not to think about the people in Australia where everyone is out cold because of the heatwave. Australia is way to remote to even think about. That's what I say to myself. Then again... a sunny beach; a cold beer. I want that. I want that very much. But I tell myself not to think about it. Its torture and masochism. I'm not into that kind of thing. I just want to get out of the dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home